Samsung Galaxy M21s USB Driver Software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Free Download – So that your Samsung Android smartphone can be detected and can be read by a PC/Laptop, then you need a Samsung USB Driver. Well, are you looking for a Samsung Galaxy M21s USB Driver and want to download it, here we provide it. Just follow the directions provided below.
Samsung USB Driver is really needed, for example when you are going to flash a Samsung smartphone, also developing applications or just connecting an Android device to a PC/Laptop. So it is very natural that you are required to install the USB Driver before connecting your Samsung android smartphone to a PC/Laptop so that it can be detected and the data transfer process can run smoothly.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy M21s USB Driver for Windows
- Extract the Samsung USB Driver file that you have successfully downloaded below.
- Please install directly by right-clicking on Samsung USB Driver file and then selecting Run as Administrator.
- Then the installation window will appear, just follow the instructions.
- If so, now select the storage location where USB driver will be installed, just the default settings.
- Click Install and wait until the installation process is complete.
- Make sure it is installed properly and click done.
How to make sure Samsung Galaxy M21s USB driver is installer
- Enable USB Debugging also turn off your samsung android.
- Then enter download mode by pressing Power+Vol Down+Home buttons simultaneously.
- Then press volume up to enter download mode.
- Next, connect smartphone to a pc/laptop that has the USB Driver installed.
- If the USB Driver installation process was successful, a notification will immediately appear.
- If it doesn’t appear, you can check it through Device manager. Finished.
You can easily share, sync, and transfer files wirelessly and via the cloud. But there is no doubt that physical USB network is still the easiest and fastest way to transfer files between your device and PC/Laptop. Then, USB Driver connection is needed when flashing firmware, debugging software, upgrading applications, working with ADB commands, and more.
For all this, you need to physically connect your device to PC/Laptop via USB cable. In some cases, Windows will automatically recognize the device and install the required drivers. But if your PC/Laptop doesn’t recognize your Samsung Galaxy smartphone/tablet, then you need to download and install the required USB driver manually on your PC/Laptop.