Samsung Galaxy S II TV PC Suite Software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Free Download – Samsung is definitely a world brand and you’ve definitely heard of it. Also, you may have used or have the ability to at least see how Samsung phones work. They have an extensive list of phones they have released, and their Galaxy line is definitely one of the most famous. The good news is that you can choose a Samsung phone according to your budget, and there are many options this smartphone has to offer. One of the things you definitely want to use is Samsung’s PC Suite.
Samsung Kies stands for Key Intuitive Easy System is an official Phone Manager app created by Samsung for Samsung MIUI Android users using Windows OS, and this PC Suite offers many features, such as transferring photos, videos, messages, contacts, music between your PC and device, as well as backing up and all other cargo. Note that there are different versions out there, and you should look for a compatible version for your device.
Samsung PC Suite Kies connects your PC to your phone, making it easy for you to sync information and find new apps. Using Samsung’s PC Suite, you can see apps in full screen on your PC, regardless of what settings you use. You can also customize the benefits, basically by switching to the Samsung Apps section or requesting your phone.
If you need to upgrade, downgrade or flash a stock ROM, you need to Download the Official Samsung Galaxy S II TV ADB Driver first. You should also download Samsung Galaxy S II TV Official USB Drivers. Here, you can find Samsung PC Suite software for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 with the appropriate installation guide.
Compatible Samsung Galaxy S II TV PC Suite Software for Windows
Samsung Galaxy S II TV PC Suite Software is compatible with various windows 32-bit or windows 64-bit versions, such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7. Regardless of the window mentioned as well as other versions it is very likely that it will not work.
How to download & installations Samsung Galaxy S II TV PC Suite for Windows
To download and install Samsung Galaxy S II TV PC Suite for Windows, do the following:
- Download the file provided below later,
- Then, extract the downloaded file.
- Double-click on the .exe file folder.
- Install the driver. Just follow the instructions provided
- Select Run if a security alert appears on your laptop/PC screen.
- Congratulations, Samsung PC Suite for Windows has been installed successfully, to be more accurate, try to test first whether the software can be used.
There are many apps that you can use to sync data from your phone to your computer, but this app is usually a favorite choice for Samsung phone users. The number of users who prefer to use this app is certainly not without reason, here are some of the features and advantages of Samsung Kies that you need to know.
1. Simple and easy to use. Since the app is bundled with USB drivers, you don’t have to bother installing drivers manually. You can use this app directly to manage your phone’s data.
In addition, the app also provides several display modes, namely Lite and Normal, Lite mode displays a simpler user interface than Normal mode, this mode is suitable for those of you who want to focus.
2. Manage mobile data through pc. By using this app you can manage different types of data or files stored on your phone, including music files, contacts, videos, photos and so on. In addition, you can also send data on your phone to your computer or vice versa, so you can also use this app to back up your phone data.In addition to multimedia files, you can also back up different types of data such as memos, contacts, messages, call logs, settings, account information and so on.
3. Connect your phone to your computer in a variety of ways. By using this app you can connect your phone to your computer in a variety of ways including using a USB cable or connecting it over the same WiFi network.
4. Can be used to update the firmware. The app also comes with a feature that allows you to update the firmware to the latest version, and many other uses. If the latest firmware has been released and your phone is still using the old version, the app will display a notification asking you to update the firmware to the latest version.In short, if you want to easily and quickly back up or manage your Samsung smartphone data through a Windows PC, then Samsung Kies is an app you should consider.